Re: Epiphany Bookmarks and Toolbar Patch h15

Hi Peter,

(is your Gmail address your new permanent address?)

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Peter Harvey wrote:

This release is of my current patch to CVS head, a pre-patched tarball of
1.7.2, and some pre-compiled Debian packages. I'd welcome testing by
people to gauge user response and/or crashes.

I have to --disable-python before your pre-patched tarball will compile. Were you aware of this?

I'm sure you know my other comments and wishes by now ;-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen