Epiphany Bookmarks and Toolbar Patch h15

Hi all!

* What is it ?
==============

This is a patch is for the Epiphany web browser (part of GNOME), and
auto-magically provides hierarchical bookmarks to users. It does this
without violating the spirit of the topic-based approach Epiphany uses.
It also provides a useful enhancement to the topic selector, and reworks
some other user-interface elements (such as the bookmarks bar and
toolbar editor).

This release is of my current patch to CVS head, a pre-patched tarball of
1.7.2, and some pre-compiled Debian packages. I'd welcome testing by
people to gauge user response and/or crashes.

http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/code_epiphany.shtml

* What's changed for h15?
=========================

    * Code cleanup.

* Where can I get it ?
======================

Patch:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/h15.patch

Pre-patched source code:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/epiphany-1.7.2.h15.tar.bz2

Debian package:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/debian/epiphany-browser_1.7.2-h15_i386.deb

* How do I compile it ?

Apply patch to CVS head, or use the provided source tarball.

Regards,
Peter