Re: Epiphany Bookmarks and Toolbar Patch h15

Hi Reinouts,

I'm using my gmail account for now while I'm overseas as it's much
easier to access than my university account. I can still access both,
but it's just a convenience thing.

I'm surprised you have to --disable-python. Then again, I might not have
python installed so it disables by default. :)

And yeah, wishes will be granted in a month. :P :)

See ya,
Peter.