opening links

Hi,

I don't know if this is a epiphany error or an xchat one, but it doesn't happen with any other browser.  When in xchat I click on a link, for example www.tightvnc.com I will get this error, "The file /usr/home/callipygous/www.tightvnc.com cannot be found. Please check the location and try again."
This behaviour does not happen with urls that have a http://
As I said, im not sure if its an xchat problem, but Im thinking its not as it doesn't happen with the other browsers.

cheers

Mark