downloading images

Hi,
Just installed gnome and am using the epiphany browser since it is neat, But when trying to save an image, I click it and drag it to the folder I want to put it into, and for some reason it asks me if I want to download it? which is strange, and if I say yes, it downloads the image again, even tho it is on my screen, taking more time than necessary.  Not sure if this is a bug or a config thing.
Thanks
Mark