Re: downloading images

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Raphael Bosshard wrote:

"Download" seems to be the better default, it seems to be the more usual action. Why create a link to an image instead of simply downloading it?

It turns out that Nautilus is actually responsible for this. I've added a comment to GNOME bug 171655 about it. I also added a comment to Mozilla bug 140751 but I think a separate bug might be in order since the reporter didn't agree to adjust the bug scope from 'KDE integration' to 'freedesktop.org integration'.

--
Reinout van Schouwen