Re: Download manager and proxies

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Jeff Waugh wrote:

Keep in mind that Epiphany is fully supported, and included on the CD, so even though it's not installed by default, even without network access, you have immediate access to it. :-)

Thanks Jeff, that's good to know. Though I do wonder what you'd use Epiphany for without network access. ;-)

BTW, there's a Footnotes article on Flashlinux today. FL claims to have GNOME 2.8 and Firefox... somehow I doubt if they have a full GNOME 2.8 (including Epiphany) since it's optimized for small size.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

   == Geen softwarepatenten in Europa! == www.NoSoftwarePatents.com ==