Re: Download manager and proxies

<quote who="Reinout van Schouwen">

> >I want to thank you guys for the work behind Epiphany. I just got
> >acquainted with Gnome and its HIG guidlines by way of trying Ubuntu. I
>
> Glad you found Epiphany in Ubuntu, as Firefox seems to be the default
> browser. :-)

Keep in mind that Epiphany is fully supported, and included on the CD, so
even though it's not installed by default, even without network access, you
have immediate access to it. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   It makes perfect sense. If you're a narcissistic arsehole spawned from
                            a curdled gene pool.