Re: Using the middle mouse button for scrolling a web page

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 11:19 +0000, Crispin Flowerday wrote:
> > A minute later I was browsing the web with Epiphany and noticed that I
> > tried to do the same, moving the web page up and down. This is really
> > catchy and feels pretty "natural" to me - pressing the "finger" down and
> > shifting the paper wherever it belongs. I would love to see that in a
> > browser ;-). Any thoughts?
>
> This should be very easy to write as an extension, Galeon already the
> code to do the scrolling, so copying that shouldn't be too hard.

Sounds great, but it presents an example of a "conflict" between two
extensions: what if both Gestures and Drag extensions are installed?

I suppose this should be fixed for 1.6. Yet more incentive to work on my
"depends" patch.

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>