Using the middle mouse button for scrolling a web page

Hello,

Lately I have been working a lot with the SVG editor "Inkscape" and I
noticed that they use the middle mouse button for shifting the canvas
view around. You hold the mouse button and shift the page wherever you
want to have it.

A minute later I was browsing the web with Epiphany and noticed that I
tried to do the same, moving the web page up and down. This is really
catchy and feels pretty "natural" to me - pressing the "finger" down and
shifting the paper wherever it belongs. I would love to see that in a
browser ;-). Any thoughts?

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |