Re: Browser Bookmarks Menu (Gnome Applet) 0.2

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 17:14 +1100, Peter Harvey wrote:
> I think generalising the bookmarks system and saying 'it will be a
> directed acyclic graph, where each node can be a topic and/or a
> bookmark' would work, with 'each bookmark/topic belongs to each topic in
> it's ancestry'. This admits both Epiphany style systems, user-defined
> hierarchical systems like Firefox/Galeon, and many things in-between. I
> have attached a possible IDL.

Firefox smart bookmarks have icons associated with them, don't they?
Galeon's do....

You know, this might just be crazy enough to work ;). But then again, it
might not. Wouldn't this subtopic stuff conflict directly with your
auto-hierarchy code?

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>