Re: bookmark behavior

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 14:51, Christian Persch wrote:
> If you want to open a bookmark in a new tab from the editor, you have
> to use the context menu.

I've discovered this, but it seems to me it would make more sense, since
Open in New {Window,Tab} are both in the context menu, for the default
action to open the bookmark directly in the window I'm browsing.  Right
now, at least on my system, when I double-click on a bookmark in the
editor the link "pops up" in a new browser window.  Was that always the
default action, or have I done something wrong in my setup?

# Rob