Toolbar mode

I was just exploring what browsing might be like without a toolbar, and it seemed intresting to me. It gives a much more document-like feel to web browsing. So then I had the idea, what if there was a small hover-mode type toolbar option. I did a basic mockup of what it might look like:
http://files.subpop.net/screenshots/Epiphany-toolbar-minimode-mockup.png

Maybe togglable via a key, like, F8 or something. It hovers in the top corner as the page scrolls. Is that even possible within GTK? Its pretty abnormal, but one other browser I know of puts the navigation buttons on the right: NetPositive. :)
--
Link Dupont					mail: link subpop net
http://www.subpop.net/				 jab: link jabber org