Re: Some questions raised by 131010

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 21:24 +0100, Raphael Bosshard wrote:
> This would be a no-brainer if Epiphany were just a webbrowser (Just let
> the devs do whatever they want). But Epiphany is the default webbrowser
> for GNOME, and so this questions touches another, more fundamental
> question; Should GNOME applications be application centric or should
> they be document centric.

And whatever you're going to argue, I'll offer a confusing
counterargument (which I've offered before):

By being document-centric, Ephy in fact is application-centric, because
the web no longer is a medium of hyperlinked documents, rather it is a
medium of server-deployed applications. I don't use a web browser - I
use web sites.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa iki fi>
http://www.fishpool.org