Popup blocker discoverability

I was browsing the wiki this morning and noticed this which I figured
maybe I could resolve:

"Popup Blocking: Sure we do this, but firefox has the discoverability
advantage that we need. We should turn popup blocking on by default. On
the first popup block we need to show people that we can provide popup
blocking, what it looks like when a popup is blocked from a site, and
how they can turn off popup blocking."

So... I was thinking a warning dialog (info?) should appear when
blocking the first popup. This would be implemented by setting
popup-blocking *on* by default and adding a new GConf key,
"seen_popup_blocker" or something.

The warning would read:

"This website has attempted to open an unrequested popup window. Popup
windows are most commonly used by advertisers, but are sometimes
important to a website's functionality.

Would you like to block popups by default? You can change this option
through the Preferences window, and you can allow or block popups from
individual websites through the "View -> Popup windows" menu option.

[ Allow popup windows ] [_Block popup windows_]"

Is it too verbose? Is there a phrasing problem? (I don't know the HIG
very well.) Or should I go ahead and hack at it?

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>