Re: Bookmarks synchronizing
- From: Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
- To: Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org>
- Cc: "epiphany list at gnome.org" <epiphany-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bookmarks synchronizing
- Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:08:53 +0100
Le mardi 14 décembre 2004 à 14:15 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen a écrit :
> Jamin blogs about the firefox bookmarks synchronizer:
> Is there anything comparable epiphany could offer, in case the e-d-s
> bookmarks backend isn't ready in time?
AFAIK, mozilla has (limited) roaming support now; maybe someone can
check if it's sufficient to just load/save our bookmarks and history
from a server with that?
There's already a RFE for it, http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?
> On a related subject: I once bookmarked this:
> It doesn't support Epiphany yet, but their categories match Ephy's
> bookmark topics exactly:
> I thought that might be interesting...
It is interesting, thanks :)
Maybe we can add a "Interesting Links" section to the wiki?
] [Thread Prev