Re: Popup blocker discoverability

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Crispin Flowerday wrote:

And even when I had a patched galeon to do just that, I still didn't
spot the security icon changing, even knowing it would be flashing :-/

Good point. How about combining it with a system sound? (Yes I know this wouldn't make a difference for a certain percentage of users that can't/won't have sounds enabled.)

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

   == Geen softwarepatenten in Europa! == www.NoSoftwarePatents.com ==