[Epiphany] epiphany toolbar/bookmarks

gnomedesktop has lots of vague complaints about the epiphany bookmark
system, though I can't make much sense of it and I'm not sure whether it's
just the same kid posting repeatedly. And I've also heard some vague
criticism of the bookmarks or toolbars from more reliable sources.

So, if necessary, can we have a quick and constructive thread about this?
Maybe with real-life examples?

The GNOME 2.4 feature freeze is June 9th and the UI freeze is July 7:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.3/
I'm not sure which one this affects, but there's a danger that it would have
to wait until GNOME 2.6 if we don't deal with it fast. Or maybe there's
nothing to deal with - I don't know what the problem is.

Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net
www.murrayc.com