[Epiphany] Flash plugin not found by epy 0.6.1

Hi all,

I'm running mozilla 1.4b and epiphany 0.6.1, RPMs downloaded and
installed from Red Hat Rawhide, on Red Hat 9. Flash plugins, plus a
couple of others, are installed in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins, whereas
mozilla is installed in /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4b. Mozilla seems to have no
problem finding plugins in either /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins or
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.4b/plugins, and frankly keeping plugins in the former
makes life much easier when upgrading. However, epiphany doesn't seem to
find the plugins in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins, only the ones in
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.4b/plugins.

     A. Is this is a known issue? If so, sorry for bringing it up again.
     B. If it isn't a known issue, should I bugzilla it to
        RedHat:Rawhide or to GNOME:Epiphany?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren@dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com