Re: [Epiphany] bookmark system

It takes getting used to. I've been fighting a losing battle for years
with Netscape-style bookmark management, so Ephy's style was a hit for
me immediately. However, I have been debating with myself whether to beg
for hierarchic keyword/category lists or not.. Having them would allow
both a bookmark management style more like what everyone is used to, and
what Ephy currently has, but also something that I think would work for
myself extremely well - both broad area-type keywords and very specific
categories.

Being able to file bookmarks under multiple keywords is very nice, but
the toolbar menus and the bookmark editor search are not as strong as
they could be due to lack of keyword intersection search. Having that
would allow me to file things under two orthogonal keyword lists and get
very accurate bookmark lists..

Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@iki.fi>

This is a digitally signed message part