[Epiphany] Re: New tab and loading a URL

> Now an efficient way of accessing both is middle click on links, but this
> cant be bound to both behaviors (tabs/windows).
> I'd rather focus on getting the default behavior right then improving the
> behavior you get by enabling that pref, but obviously there is space for
> others to work on it.

/me grumbles about how depending on middle click here totally screws mac
users and two button mouse users (though emulation exists its a pita), and
leads to users accidentally clicking stuff when they meant to scroll,
perhaps alt/ctrl+left click would be better :)

dave