[Epiphany] So you want to write epiphany documentation eh?

Calling all potential documenters:

So right now we have a rough skeleton of what the epiphany documentation
should look like in cvs. I plan to make some changes as we go, but what we
have for now is pretty good.

If you would like to get involved the best way is to make a patch for the
section you are working on and submit via bugzilla. All documentation must
follow the gnome style guide and use the same basic language that is used
currently in the docs. If you're interested get in touch.

dave