Re: [Epiphany] Epiphany RPM packages for RH9

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 08:14, Dag Wieers wrote:
>  + I'd like to have my back/up/forward buttons to behave as Galeon. (No
>    arrow and right-click gives me drop-down)

not my call but I'd say for new users that would be confusing.

>  + I'd like to be able to get rid of the text on those buttons. (It
>    consumes too much space IMO)

GNOME Preferences -> Menus and toolbars

>  + Can we have a 'clean' button that erases the Location-bar ? I don't
>    understand why they removed it from Galeon2 either ;-(

Never felt a need for one myself.. triple-click and backspace is what I
do. However, IE-style of selecting the whole text on the first click
inside the address bar would be nice.

>  + Easy access to the proxy-configuration is a must. Especially if you
>    have a laptop and move around alot. (Like galeon used to have)

Again, GNOME Preferences -> Network proxy

--
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@iki.fi>

This is a digitally signed message part