[Epiphany] Epiphany RPM packages for RH9

Hi Marco,

I'm building epiphany RPM packages for RH9, you can find these at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/epiphany/

Or use apt as described on:

	http://dag.wieers.com/apt/

Or you could include the SPEC file to your tarball so that people can
build epiphany on their own machine by doing:

	rpmbuild -ta <tarball>

Now I have some questions about the build-process.

 + The configure-option --enable-nautilus-view still seems to compile the
   Nautilus stuff. (ie. the same files are in the package) Can you tell me
   which files should really go into a seperate package for nautilus ?

	/usr/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_Epiphany_NautilusView.server
	... ?

 + The configure option --disable-schemas-install doesn't seem to do
   anything. Some projects have a seperate GCONF_DISABLE_MAKEFILE_SCHEMA_INSTALL
   to disable the installation of gconf schemas during the build-process.
   Can you please add at least one of both methods ? Since I'm building
   packages on a seperate sandboxed system. I can't allow write-access to
   any files outside the builddir and buildroot.

   My current workaround is to use 'make DESTDIR="/" install' as this
   seems to disable the process, but I think it's a bad solution.

 + The build-process also seems to add files to /var/scrollkeeper,
   something the sandbox also tries to prevent (but the buildprocess fails
   because of that).

And then some feature-requests as a former galeon-user.

 + I'd like to have my back/up/forward buttons to behave as Galeon. (No
   arrow and right-click gives me drop-down)

 + I'd like to be able to get rid of the text on those buttons. (It
   consumes too much space IMO)

 + Can we have a 'clean' button that erases the Location-bar ? I don't
   understand why they removed it from Galeon2 either ;-(

 + Can I shrink the input-fields of smart bookmarks ? I'd like to have
   more than 4 on a 1024 wide screen.

 + I love the bookmarks implementation. But it would be nice to make some
   changes for handling these bookmarks. I'd like to clean up my
   bookmarks but opening the properties of each individual link is
   time-consuming. Some of the information (for smart bookmarks eg) is not
   accessible ;(

 + Easy access to the proxy-configuration is a must. Especially if you
   have a laptop and move around alot. (Like galeon used to have)

And all the other features I miss, are probably not yet implemented ;))

Thanks a lot !
--   dag wieers,  dag@wieers.com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --
«Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors»