[Epiphany] Re: 1.0 plans

What about remember that Epiphany borns to be smaller, faster ... (and
...furious?).
Sorry by the bad joke and my english but i can't stop thinking about
Epiphany seems is going to be another BIG (not great) navigator.
I'm new here and thought: Can we imagine Epiphany as a new Galeon-like nav.
without Mozilla BIG-SLOW-UNNECESARYOPTIONS under it?
That's the way i want to imagine Epiphany. Isn't Better to be Best, not only
Good.
Very good job and congratulations to you ALL.