Re: [Epiphany] [patch] better title and icon for bookmark propertywindows

> I'd settle for a gconf key letting me turn it off.  For that matter, I'd
> love to turn favicon fetching off altogether, it increases network
> accesses and useless hits in log files.
> -- Edd

I think my policy is to not add hidden gconf key unless there are really
really serious issues. The users epiphany target wouldnt use these keys

1 it increases network accesses

Hmm most sites are done of several images, I dont see this like a
problem ...

2 useless hits in log files

Web server logs ? Epiphany implementation of favicons does not cause
them I think.

Marco Pesenti Gritti <>