[Epiphany] Problems with Epiphany

I have Mozilla 1.3.1 and i have compiled epiphany 0.70 on my Slack 9.0.
But i cant start it!When i run ¨epiphany¨ i get this error:

Ephy can't be used now. Running the command "bonobo-slay" from the
console may fix the problem. If not, you can try rebooting the computer
or installing Ephy again.

Bonobo couldn't locate the GNOME_Epiphany_Automation.server.
-I tried rebooting,reinstaling,runing bonobo-slay,nothing helps.
When i try to run ¨epiphany-bin¨ i get this:

epiphany-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libgtkembedmoz.so:

-I have atleast 10 files named libgtkembedmoz.so on my computer!
HELP