Re: [Epiphany] Re: Automatic Image Resizing

On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 10:23, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 02:15, Daniel Borgmann wrote:

> > So why doesn't it show the image in full size by default but
> > let us "shrink" it by clicking it?

> This would not be implementable in epiphany. If we agree it's the right
> way we could ever post a mozilla bug though.

I agree completely with Daniel. Now this feature is often very annyoing,
but if it wouldn't zoom by default it would just be a nice little extra
feature.

Also a thing that makes it much more irritating: When you click on image
to get it to full size and then resize the browser window, image is
zoomed again. This is confusing, and when resizing the browser window
it's hard to know when it's big enough to show the whole image.

--
Pekka Lampila
medar@kapina.org