[Epiphany] Automatic Image Resizing

My apologies if this has been brought up before.

After running ephy 0.7.0 for a while, I've become very frustrated with
this feature.  I don't think it's a very good default, and although it
may be a useful feature for some users, there needs to be at least an
option to turn it off.  My reasons are as follows:

1. It misleads the user.  When you open an automatically rezised image
in a new window, there is no way to know what its actual resolution is,
or whether you are viewing it at anywhere near the correct resolution.

2. It looks bad.  The interpolation is quite bad and makes even
downsampled images look very pixellated.

3. It can obscure information.  If opening a large schematic or similar
image, the resizing can make the text unreadable, with no way to make
it legible other than saving the file to disk and opening it in an
image viewer.

I think the best thing to do is intoduce a preference for automatic
resizing, but if no one agrees with me on this, I think that perhaps
the zoom in/out function should at least be extended to allow zooming
to 1:1 pixel size on images opened in their own browser window/tab.

Regards,
IT-290