Re: low res desktops

Hi,

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 22:47, kenneth topp wrote:
> Like epiphany, but I cannot use it at low res.  The thing stopping my
> right now:
>
> 1) this overloaded "use tab by default".  I wish I could set
> everything to use tab, but not lose all the space when I only have one
> tab open.  It should eliminate the tabbar as in the case when you are
> using tabs without "use tab by default"

This is fixed in epiphany 1.1.x; there's a hidden gconf key for this.

> 2) turning off, text below icons.  either text or icons, whichever.
> cannot really do this on a gnome-wide basis, as I'm only familiar with
> the browser icons...

You can set this globally in GNOME control centre, "Menus & Toolbars"
dialogue.

?

> Also, I lost my throbber.

You can add it back from Edit->Toolbars. Or perhaps it's there and just
not displayed because it can't find the icon, do you get any warnings on
console/in ~/.xsession-errors when you run epiphany?

Regards,
	Christian