Re: Downloader UI Rationales

David Adam Bordoley wrote:
Yes and no. Assuming the desktop has a limited number of items on it (probably a somewhat resonable assumption)

My usability 2 pence: in my last job at a company with around 100 people on Win2k, about 90 had insanely cluttered desktops (i.e., more than 15-20 icons). I'm guessing the other 10 were either very organized or didn't know what the desktop is.

I personally would *love* a subfolder on my desktop (though I realize i18n is a problem), and I'm sure most of those 90 people would also prefer it.

Can't wait 'til Storage...

--
Adam Hooper
adamh densi com