Re: [Epiphany] Re: [Usability]Epiphany default toolbar layout
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: iain <iain prettypeople org>
- Cc: Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpeseng tin it>, usability gnome org,epiphany mozdev org
- Subject: Re: [Epiphany] Re: [Usability]Epiphany default toolbar layout
- Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:58:54 +1000
> And like I said to Bastien, why are network applications special enough to
> warrent a "I'm doing something" button. Marlin does loading in the
> background should it have a spinner to inform the users?
'cos applications that rely on network response barf up a lot more (and in
much stranger ways) than applications that only rely on local resources. :)
I don't fully disagree - but there is some user expectation remaining there.
But, let's pause for a moment to think about themable spinners: Ha!
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland http://www.guadec.org/
"Biology is the only science in which multiplication means the same
thing as division." - Greg Leblanc
] [Thread Prev