Re: [Epiphany] Re: [Usability]Epiphany default toolbar layout

<quote who="iain">

> And like I said to Bastien, why are network applications special enough to
> warrent a "I'm doing something" button. Marlin does loading in the
> background should it have a spinner to inform the users?

'cos applications that rely on network response barf up a lot more (and in
much stranger ways) than applications that only rely on local resources. :)

I don't fully disagree - but there is some user expectation remaining there.

But, let's pause for a moment to think about themable spinners: Ha!

Ahem. :-)

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

    "Biology is the only science in which multiplication means the same
                     thing as division." - Greg Leblanc