Re: Is there any way to "save all"?

Hi Tim

Am Donnerstag, den 20.12.2012, 12:48 +1100 schrieb Tim Cuthbertson:
> I often use EOG to rotate photos within a large collection. When I
> close the eog window, it offers to save all the files I rotated (this
> is good). But is there any way to trigger this ahead of time? I don't
> consider eog crashy but I am a little paranoid[0], so I find myself
> closing it and then reopening (which then takes a while to find where
> I was up to) just so I don't lose the work I've done.

Now that you mention it, there seems to be no menu entry to accomplish
that. But generally it should work if do a Ctrl+A on the collection view
(selecting all images) and then issuing the save command (either via
menu, toolbar or keyboard shortcut).

Not sure right now whether we should also add the "Save All" menu entry.

Regards,

Felix