Resolution of bugs #546504, #321603

Hi, guys!

This week I have been thinking about the following bugs and I want to
share some question with you:

Bug #546504 - Cutter Backend
Some time ago I was talking with Lucas Rocha about this bug. He told me
that we can implement an abstract class called EogView that defines (and
in some cases implement) the API for image viewing. This way we can
replace the concrete class with any engine (EogScrollView,
EogClutterView, ...) I think that it's a very good solution, but we
should define the new API before implement it.

Bug #321603 - Preload prev and next files
In this case I think that a good solution would be to implement a
backend component to do all the work of loading, saving. This requires a
lot of changes and we can define an API for this component, but we can
all loading and saving stuff in a single component. In addition this
component can acts as model for the actual EogThumbview.

What do you think?