EoG and RAW (NEF)

Hello everybody,
l would like to express my deepest gratitude to you all for working on Eye of Gnome. I use it everyday and I have been very happy with it!  I was just wondering if you are planning to include RAW (specifically NEF, as I am using a Nikon camera) image support, too. I am still able to view NEF files in EoG; the problem is, they are in a pitifully low resolution. If the problem is already fixed and it's just me being ignorant, please instruct me on how to troubleshoot and excuse me for waisting your time. If it's not, I would be really thankful for any information on possible future plans/ present limitations you might have with viewing NEF files.

Thank you for all the hard work!
Regards,
Lenka Sluneckova