EOG Plugins 2.30.2
- From: Felix Riemann <friemann gnome org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, eog-list gnome org
- Subject: EOG Plugins 2.30.2
- Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 15:51:15 +0100
The likely last patch tarball for the 2.30 series of the Eye of GNOME
Plugins package was just just pushed to the download server.
This is meant to push out all the translation updated that accumulated
during the last six months. It also makes sure the correct libchamplain
is used for the Map plugin.
There has been no decision yet if there will be a 2.32 follow up series
(meant for people sticking with eog 2.32.x) carrying larger changes for
the Map and Postasa plugins or if these will be postponed to a 3.0
* What is it ?
EOG Plugins is a collection of plugins for the Eye of GNOME Image Viewer.
* What's changed in 2.30.2?
- Map (map)
- #628079, Use libchamplain 0.7.1 or newer for the map plugin (Jiří Techet)
New and updated translations:
- Khaled Hosny [ar]
- Marc Dabad [ca]
- Marc Dabad, Carles Ferrando [ca@valencia]
- Yaron Shahrabani [he]
- Takeshi AIHANA [ja]
- A S Alam [pa]
- Lucian Adrian Grijincu, Nichita Utiu [ro]
* Where can I get it ?
* Where can I report bugs?
EOG Plugin doesn't have it's own product in GNOME's Bugzilla. Please
report problems against the 'Plugins' component of the 'eog' product.
The Eye Team
] [Thread Prev