Re: EOG Zoom Lock

Am Donnerstag, den 03.02.2011, 14:19 +0100 schrieb Roger van Swaay:
> Hi!

Hi Roger,

> It would be really useful if EOG had a zoom lock. Every time I browse to
> the next image, it changes to "Best Fit", then I have to change it to
> "Normal Size".

This sounds a lot like bug #311297. I had already started looking into
it several times. But every time one or more issues came up once I
started digging into our drawing issue. This went from bugs where some
other component resetted the zoom to more critical ones that resulted in
drawing errors.

Maybe I find the time to look at it again for GNOME 3.2 (I'm out of time
for 3.0).

Regards,

Felix