Re: Embedded EoG widget

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 21:56 +0000, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> Wouldn't it make more sense to just have a simple way to open all
> attached images in a single instance of eog?

That would be a nice addition, but users still like to view certain
types of email attachments directly in their mail client.  Pictures
especially.

It's expected of any modern graphical mail client these days to be able
to show image attachments inline.  So we have to do it.  I'm just trying
to reuse what GNOME already provides.

Matthew Barnes