Re: EOG history file

Am Donnerstag, den 03.07.2008, 11:41 +0200 schrieb Daniel Radics:
> Hello developers,

Hi Daniel,

> i really like to use eog as it is a really neat,
> slim and fast application for my daily use.

Nice to hear. :-)

> I was wondering if there is a history-file which stores the the recently
> watched pictures? If you could write me a small note i would really
> appreciate!

EOG uses GtkRecent to power it's recent files menu. So you should be
able to find the images you have opened with it in the desktop-wide
~/.recently-used.xbel file. It might be a bit much to parse it by hand
though. You are probably better off using GtkRecent again to parse it.
Images opened with EOG should be in the "Eye of GNOME" bookmark group.

Felix