Re: EOG history file

El jue, 03-07-2008 a las 11:41 +0200, Daniel Radics escribió:

> I was wondering if there is a history-file which stores the the
> recently
> watched pictures? If you could write me a small note i would really
> appreciate!

We store that information in the file ~/.recently-used.xbel, described
by the Desktop Bookmark Storage Specification.

  http://www.gnome.org/~ebassi/bookmark-spec/bookmark-spec.html

Note that this file contains information of documents recently opened
with other applications, as well, and not only with eog.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>