Re: About me plugin

Hi!

Am Samstag, den 08.09.2007, 23:51 +0200 schrieb Jaime Frutos Morales:
> This new version modifies about-me and GDM user images, but keeps the
> segmentation fault on exit :-(
>
> Any help with it will be much appreciated...

After quite some trying (and failing) it looks like you need to unref
the addressbook in change_aboutme_image() when you don't need it
anymore. There seems to be some CORBA/Bonobo/ORBit-magic hidden behind
that, which produces a segfault if not called.

Btw, shouldn't the mime be "image/png" if you embed a PNG image?

Felix