Re: About me plugin

This new version modifies about-me and GDM user images, but keeps the
segmentation fault on exit :-(

Any help with it will be much appreciated...

El vie, 07-09-2007 a las 19:26 +0200, Jaime Frutos Morales escribi� I've written a plugin to set the current image as the "About me" user

--
Jaime Frutos Morales
Computer Science Engineer