Re: Handling Bugs in EOG

Hei Claudio,

2007/6/25, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>:
On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 15:22 +0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> Hi Claudio,
>
> 2007/6/24, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>:
> > On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 19:25 +0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> > >
> > > - Don't spend much time working on the stable branch. Prioritize
> > > things you can fix in trunk in the new code base. If there's no easy
> > > fix for a bug in stable branch, don't work on that. We need to make
> > > EOG shine for 2.20 release.
> >
> > Ok to resolve FIXED the following bugs then?
> >
> > http://live.gnome.org/EyeOfGnome/EogNg/FixedCrashers
>
> Yes, please.
>
> I'm not sure what makes more sense: closing as WONTFIX (from stable
> branch perspective) or FIXED (from development branch perspective).
> I've been using the former.

I used FIXED for those clearly related to the job managing system and
other obsolete bits of code.

I closed *a lot* of bugs. More than I would've imagined. There are still
some others which need some triagging (they may be related to
accessibility, for example), but at least we're under the 75 bugs :-)

Nice job! Thanks! :-)

--lucasr