Re: Handling Bugs in EOG
- From: "Lucas Rocha" <lucasr gnome org>
- To: "Claudio Saavedra" <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>
- Cc: eog list <eog-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Handling Bugs in EOG
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:22:04 +0300
2007/6/24, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>:
On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 19:25 +0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> - Don't spend much time working on the stable branch. Prioritize
> things you can fix in trunk in the new code base. If there's no easy
> fix for a bug in stable branch, don't work on that. We need to make
> EOG shine for 2.20 release.
Ok to resolve FIXED the following bugs then?
I'm not sure what makes more sense: closing as WONTFIX (from stable
branch perspective) or FIXED (from development branch perspective).
I've been using the former.
] [Thread Prev