Thumbnails Pane

Hi all,

I've just commited some changes to the thumbnails pane. Now it uses
the navigator widget which makes it easier to scroll and view the
image collection. Some pending issues on thumbnails pane:

- The side buttons have too small arrows. We try to use some icons.
However, I don't want it to be too thick. Suggestions?

- The current shadow effect look nice only on images with colored
background. On small images (i.e icons, cliparts) with transparent
background the shadow looks strange. Try viewing /usr/share/pixmaps
and you'll see what I mean. EOG should use the same shadow style than
nautilus because we'd have more consistency and better thumbnail
appearance (for any kind of image). I'll experiment this and see how
it looks.

- Better selection visual feedback. The default GtkIconView selection
visual feedback is not very nice because only the label (which we
won't use in thumbnails pane) is really marked when selected and the
icon just gets a like bit darker. Suggestions?

For now, those are the issues I'd to discuss.

Cheers!

--lucasr