Hi!!

Hi guys!

I came here from this post:

http://www.gnome.org/~csaavedr/news-2006-11.html#D24

Maybe this is my chance to learn and contribute with something.
I have knowledge in programing but nothing about programing in GNOME.

Following the instructions in EogNg page, i think mi first step is
getting the HEAD version working on my system (Ubuntu edgy). Next, I'm
going to try with some simple task listed on the site (maybe you can
help me later choosing the correct one, considering my gnome-development
skills).

So I'm searching the web to getting the cvs version working.

Cheers
--
Rodrigo Aguilar M.