Where does these widgets belong?

Hi,

I wrote two widgets for the printing capabilities, those are:

1. EogPrintImageSetup, a custom widget for the GTK+ printing dialog.
2. EogPrintPreview, an interactive print preview widget for images.

You can find (1) in the latest patches in bug #356947, and I commented
about (2) in my blog[1].

I am not sure where I should add those widgets in the eog code. I think
that (1) should be added to the shell, while (2) may fit for being added
to libeog, but I am not completely sure.

What do you think?

I need to make a decision on this, so I can update a patch with the
coolest printing support eog ever had :-)

Greetings,

Claudio

[1] http://www.gnome.org/~csaavedr/news-2006-12.html#D12
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>