Re: Where does these widgets belong?
- From: "Lucas Rocha" <lucasr at mundo gmail com>
- To: "Claudio Saavedra" <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>
- Cc: eog list <eog-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Where does these widgets belong?
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:52:16 +0200
I wrote two widgets for the printing capabilities, those are:
1. EogPrintImageSetup, a custom widget for the GTK+ printing dialog.
2. EogPrintPreview, an interactive print preview widget for images.
You can find (1) in the latest patches in bug #356947, and I commented
about (2) in my blog.
I am not sure where I should add those widgets in the eog code. I think
that (1) should be added to the shell, while (2) may fit for being added
to libeog, but I am not completely sure.
What do you think?
I need to make a decision on this, so I can update a patch with the
coolest printing support eog ever had :-)
First of all, nice work! :-) Actually, I think GThumb implement
something similar to this very nicely.
My answer to your question is: put it on shell. Why? By the way, I've
been thinking in putting all the code in one "src" or "eog" directory.
IMHO, there's no strong reason to keep a separate "libeog" directory
for something that is not released separetly at all. EOG's code is not
huge enough to require such code split.
So just as sanity check: does anyone here has a strong argument to not
put the whole code together?
] [Thread Prev