3.28 release notes outline

Hi everyone,

I've started planning the users section of the 3.28 release notes, and
wanted to share the initial page structure that I've come up with -
you can see it below.

As with recent releases, the idea is to have sections for the main
features, each of which will have a screenshot. This will be followed
by a list of smaller changes below. There's no reason we have to stick
to this format, of course...!

Thoughts, comments and suggestions would be really helpful!

Thanks,

Star all the things

 * Starred items in Files
 * Favourites in contacts - these are pinned to the top of the list

Improved Photos

 * Import from device
 * Editing - new tools for shadows and highlights
 * Various other improvements, including performance enhancements

Revamped Cantarell

 * New version of Cantarell
  * New font weights - thin and extra bold
  * The font has been overhauled, looks pretty

New Boxes features

 * Download free operating systems direct from the new machine assistant
 * Transfer files to boxes using drag and drop - fully supported with
progress feedback
 * Improved grid view - reflows, uses space better

New on-screen keyboard

 * Has been completely rewritten
 * Much more functional than the previous version
 * A variety of layouts are supported for different locales

Usage technology preview

 * Allows examination and diagnosis of issues relating to hardware
performance and resources
 * Initial features include:
  * Examination of CPU and memory usage. Indicates which apps are
using the most resources and allows them to be killed
  * Disk usage analysis

---

Other things:

 * Clocks - can now select UTC
 * Contacts - can now be sorted by either first name or surname.
Various UI cleanups, new shortcuts window.
 * Software - can now browse categories by rating or date; improved browsing UI
 * Calendar - month view has an improved layout. It also has some
fancy animations
 * Calendar - weather integration
 * Software - now allows disabling and removing repositories
 * To Do - updated task view design - draggable rows. Improved Todoist
integration
 * The font viewer now shows more information
 * GTK's font view has been improved - allows configuring variable
fonts, improved list
 * Updated collection of backgrounds
 * Maps now shows pictures of places, when they're available
 * Profile picture selection has been improved in Settings, with a new
set of pictures to choose from and a nicer UI