Re: How to get involved in GNOME

On 15 February 2018 at 20:38, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hey hey.

On Thu, 2018-02-15 at 18:20 +0000, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
It does seem bizarre that we have no way to file a bug from the front
page.
I'm not so surprised.
We don't ship software to end-users and we (used to) encourage those
users to file the bugs with their ISV first.

Even if we don't want users filing bugs with us in the first instance,
we should provide at least some guidance on where they should go, even
if it's as simple as "go to your distribution" and "you can find what
your distribution is by looking <here>".

Cheers,
  Tobi